Striped T-Rex Jurassic Dinosaur Backpack And Lunchbox set
"Striped Tyranosaurus Rex" artwork by Jerry Lofaro
The Most Amazing Backpacks And Lunchboxes You Will Ever Find!
These are the most innovative high quality backpacks and lunchboxes for boys and girls on the planet! Kids love us and parents do too! The interchangeable flaps makes Kidaroo unique and fun! Choose from a wide variety of stunning decorative flaps. Collect them all. Mix or match with five beautiful color backpack and lunchbox base units.
Note: If you already have a Kidaroo Backpack / Lunch box set, order the 'flap set only' to change your look.
- Dimensions : 17" Tall x 12" Wide x 7" Deep
- Made of High Quality 600D Polyester Material.
- Main compartment is very roomy to accommodate books, school supplies and projects.
- With multiple and easy-access pockets for organizing smaller items.
- Inside is a padded compartment for safe storage of laptop or large tablet, measures 11" Tall x 9 Wide x 1.5" Deep
- Padded back and adjustable padded shoulder straps making this backpack comfortable to carry.
- Large dual latch pocket on the front
- Large zip front compartment.
- Small zip pocket on the right shoulder strap.
- Side mesh pocket for a water bottle and an open pocket on the other end for smaller items.
- With four rings for attaching keychains, nametag or other latchable items.
- Four durable feet on the base.
- With sturdy two metal easy clips for attaching the Kidaroo lunch box
- Dimensions: 5" Tall x 10" Wide x 3.5" Deep
- Made of High Quality 600D Polyester Material
- Padded food grade interior
- Adjustable strap with sturdy two metal easy clips for attaching perfectly to a Kidaroo Backpack.
- Interior mesh pocket perfect for silverware or drink.
- One open side pocket. Four durable feet on the base
- Top carry handle
I was having a little trouble navigating the site for my unique order request. I selected the chat and immediately got the help that I needed. The product arrived in perfect condition.
I bought this for my daughter. She hasn't used it yet as it's forv tge new school year in August
Took a bit to break the backpack in but once that was done it fit great. Have had many compliments since wearing it. Very unique item, haven't saw another one around.